George R. Naumann
(425) 688-1700, ext. 115
George manages the operations of the firm, setting goals, implementing growth strategies and monitoring results.
He also direct the firm’s real estate appraisal activities.
He has managed appraisals of a wide range of existing and proposed properties, including:
- Hotels, motels and resorts
- Convenience stores, with and without gasoline service
- Multi-family properties
- Condominium projects, both residential and commercial including conversions
- Office properties
- Single- and multi-tenant retail properties
- Industrial properties, including cold storage
- Vacant commercial and industrial land, including tidelands and timberlands
He has researched and appraised contaminated properties. He also has had experience in the analysis of state and local land use restrictions and estimating the impacts of such restrictions on value.
Prior to joining Private Valuations, Inc., George was an Appraiser and Consultant at Lamb, Hanson, Lamb Appraisal Associates, Inc., a Seattle firm. He also has experience in the inspection of commercial construction to determine compliance with structural engineering specifications.
George received BA degrees in economics and journalism from the University of Arizona in Tucson. He is licensed as a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser by the States of Washington, Oregon, Arizona, North Dakota and Colorado.